Administration & Customer Services - Linkup Hamilton
About the role
This position will be based in our modern facility located in Frankton, Hamilton.
Are you passionate about Customer Service? Are you motivated and enthusiastic?
The company is in a growth phase and we require a dynamic administration/customer service person to provide outstanding customer service to our trade/retail customers.
The successful candidate will be extremely driven, motivated and thrive on the success of achieving outstanding results.
We are looking for someone who is a team player and happy to go the extra mile to ensure the customer receives the best result.
Skills and experience
Typical functions and responsibilities are:
Attributes the successful applicant would need to have are:
- Accounts Receivable and Credit Control experience.
- Self-confident and be able to engage with customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clear and professional verbal and written skills.
- Strong computer accounting skills.
- Ability and willingness to follow and comply with procedures and work independently.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Have an eye for detail.
- An environment that allows you to grow professionally.
- Working with a great team.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and want to be part of a motivated and enthusiastic team, then please forward your CV and covering letter by 10 December 2021.