A committed team dedicated to outstanding service
Linkup Paint Supplies offers an environment that allows you to grow professionally while working with a great team who are dedicated to providing the best service possible for our customers.
Have you been looking for a professional position, in a professional business, doing professional work in a very professional way? Have you been looking for a position in which you'll produce stunning results for the people you meet? Are you interested in growing, expanding your knowledge, and increasing your influence with others?
We are a committed team providing paint products, equipment and accessories through outstanding service and helpful expertise and we're looking for people who wish to reach other people in a very real way; people who want to help other people reach their full potential.
We're always ready to talk to people who share our commitment to outstanding service and have experience or qualifications related to the paint industry.
Current Positions Available
There are currently no positions being advertised.
Our Company Culture
- CommitmentI give myself and everything I commit to 100% until I succeed. I am committed to the Vision, Mission, Culture and success of Linkup Paint Supplies, its current and future team, and its clients at all times. I always recommend products and services of Linkup Paints and DBNZ Coatings prior to going outside the company.
- OwnershipI am truly responsible for my actions and outcomes and own everything that takes place in my work and my life. I am accountable for my results and I know that for things to change, first I must change.
- IntegrityI always speak the truth. What I promise is what I deliver. I only ever make agreements with myself and others that I am willing and intend to keep. I communicate potential broken agreements at the first opportunity and I clear up all broken agreements immediately.
- ExcellenceGood enough isn't. I always deliver products and services of exceptional quality that add value to all involved for the long term. I look for ways to do more with less and stay on a path of constant and never ending improvement and innovation.
- CommunicationI speak positively of my fellow team members, my clients and Linkup Paints and DBNZ Coatings in both public and private. I speak with good purpose using empowering and positive conversation. I never use or listen to sarcasm or gossip. I acknowledge what is being said as true for the speaker at that moment and I take responsibility for responses to my communication. I greet and farewell people using their name. I always apologise for any upsets first and then look for a solution. I only ever discuss concerns in private with the person involved.
- SuccessI totally focus my thoughts, energy and attention on the successful outcome of whatever I am doing. I am willing to win and allow others to win: Win/Win. At all times, I display my inner pride, prosperity, competence and personal confidence. I am a successful person.
- EducationI learn from my mistakes. I consistently learn, grow and master so that I can help my fellow team members and clients learn, grow and master too. I am an educator and allow my clients to make their own intelligent decisions about their future remembering that it is their future. I impart practical and useable knowledge rather than just theory.
- Team WorkI am a team player and team leader. I do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve team goals. I focus on co-operation and always come to a resolution, not a compromise. I am flexible in my work and able to change if what I’m doing is not working. I ask for help when I need it and I am compassionate to others who ask me.
- BalanceI have a balanced approach to life, remembering that my spiritual, social, physical and family aspects are just as important as my financial and intellectual. I complete my work and my most important tasks first, so I can have quality time to myself, with my family and also to renew.
- FunI view my life as a journey to be enjoyed and appreciated and I create an atmosphere of fun and happiness so all around me enjoy it as well.
- SystemsI always look to the system for a solution. If a challenge arises I use a system correction before I look for a people correction. I use a system solution in my innovation rather than a people solution. I follow the system exactly until a new system is introduced. I suggest system improvements at my first opportunity.
- ConsistencyI am consistent in my actions so my clients and team mates can feel comfortable in dealing with me at all times. I am disciplined in my work so my results, growth and success are consistent.
- GratitudeI am a truly grateful person. I say thank-you and show appreciation often and in many ways, so that all around me know how much I appreciate everything and everyone I have in my life. I celebrate my wins and the wins of my clients, and team. I consistently catch myself and other people doing things right.