Customer Services/Sales - Trade & Retail - Linkup Hamilton
About the role
This position will be based in our modern facility located in Frankton, Hamilton.
Are you passionate about Customer Service? Are you motivated and enthusiastic?
The company is in a growth phase and we require an additional sales person to provide outstanding customer service to our retail/trade customers.
Skills and experience
You will need to have come from a coatings related background and have some experience with industrial and automotive paints.
Typical functions and responsibilities are:
- Daily cash-up and Eftpos reconciliation.
- Maintain stock levels in the shop.
- Check the quantity and quality of goods coming in and going out.
- Being able to assist customers as required by the employer.
- Select goods for customers according to written or telephoned requests.
- Assemble and pack outgoing orders and send out.
- Competence in computerised systems.
- Check invoices and keep records up to date.
- Ensure hazardous substances are documented and handled correctly.
- Goods reconciliation and stocktake functions
Attributes the successful applicant would need to have are:
- Retail/Trade sales experience
- Commitment to customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability and willingness to follow and comply with procedures
- Willingness to learn and grow within the company
- Have an eye for detail
You will need to be a well-rounded person with strong logistical skills and a ready smile. A desire to develop your sales & warehouse skills is essential. You will be a self-motivated team player with the ability to work under pressure and still maintain a sense of humour.
You would describe yourself as being ambitious, convincing, polished and yet still systematic and predictable. You want to be a leader, and yet realize that leaders must put in the groundwork and create an environment where their team and clients can excel.
- An environment that allows you to grow professionally.
- Working with a great team.
This is a full-time career move with a package designed to attract solid high performers.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and want to be part of a motivated and enthusiastic team, then please forward your CV and covering letter by 19 November 2021.