Customer Service & Branch Support - Linkup Wellington
About the role
The position of Customer Service & Branch Support is a pivotal one at Linkup Paints - Wellington, where you will provide a high level of customer service as well as providing a range of sales support, including processing of sales, paint mixing, colour matching and colour formulation as required as well as support the sales and marketing initiatives of Linkup.
You will process inwards and outwards stock and all stock related activities while ensuring all policies and processes are followed accurately and within set time frames. On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for reception and an array of other administration support work to ensure there is always paper in the photocopier; equipment is up to scratch and the paint shop is humming.
Skills and experience
We are looking for someone who has:
- 1-2 years Customer Service and Administration experience.
- Excellent coordination and time management skills.
- The ability to take ownership and prioritise.
- A team focus with the willingness to assist and support others.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and strong problem-solving skills.
- The ability to easily build and maintain strong and collaborative relationships at all levels.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
Your sense of humour, ability to juggle multiple balls at any one time and ability to think outside the box will be key to your success in this role. You will be highly organised and computer literate with strong communication skills and an eye for continuous improvement.
As an employee of Linkup Wellington, you will become part of a friendly collaborative team, where you will receive a competitive salary.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and want to be part of a motivated and enthusiastic team, then please forward your CV and covering letter.