We have received a notice of Force Majeure from 3M in regards to a selected range of products from the Automotive Aftermarket Division: Adhesives Coatings & Sealers.
Justin Myers - the ANZ Division Leader for 3M Automotive Aftermarket Division - writes the following
One of our key suppliers recently informed us that it has suspended operations at one of its Eastern European manufacturing facilities because of government-imposed sanctions. Our supplier has confirmed it will continue operations globally and is undertaking actions to reduce the impact of the cessation of operations. Nevertheless, they do anticipate some supply shortages with respect to product sourced from the suspended operations and have declared force majeure as a result of these events...
...We are evaluating all available options to minimize potential customer impact, including securing and qualifying alternative suppliers. Notwithstanding any system generated order acknowledgement or acceptance, 3M may not be able to supply any new orders for the products...
We are doing our best to make sure we can secure the stock required for our customers, but please be aware that there may be some lengthy delays on most of these products. 3M New Zealand is attempting to source stock from their US manufacturing plant, but with everyone else also having to do the same there are no guarantees on dates available.
- 3M™ Panel Bonding Adhesive 200 ml cartridge 8115, 8116
- 3M™ EZ Sand Multi Purpose Repair Material 200 mL, 47.3 mL Cartridge 35887, 5887, 5885
- 3M™ Super Fast Plastic Repair 200 mL Cartridge 04747, 4247
- 3M™ Impact Resistant Structural Adhesive 200 mL Cartridge 07333
- 3M™ Semi-Rigid Plastic Repair 200 mL, 47.3 mL Cartridge 34240, 4240
- 3M™ Super-Fast Repair Adhesive 200 mL, 48.5 mL, 47.3 mL Cartridge
- 3M™ Flexible Foam 200 mL Cartridge 8463
- 3M™ Static Mixing Nozzle 200 mL 8193
- 3M™ Rigid Pillar Foam 200 mL Cartridge 8458
- 3M™ Rigid Parts Repair 200 mL Cartridge
- 3M™ Flexible Parts Repair Material 48.5 mL
- 3M™ TPO Plastic Parts Repair 200 mL 8239